Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Ladies!

I recieved a small haul for Christmas that I was super excited about. Let me show you what I got that any lady can afford on a budget.

Coastal Scents Palettes:
Photobucket

The perfect gift for you or your teenage daughter, whom are just starting out in makeup. Both palettes come in 88 different colors. Left side: Shimmering Colors, Right Side: Matte Colors. These palettes are very inexpensive and very pigmented for what you get. The Matte Palette runs $21.95 and the Shimmering Palette runs $24.95. Link to site: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm

L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara and Primer
Photobucket

This product gives 60% visibly larger lashes. Number 515 Black Brown.Cost usually under $9.00 at Wal-Mart. Highly recommend L'Oreal mascara. I've been a voluminous girl for over a year. I wanted to try a L'Oreal mascara with a primer. If you have considerably long lashes, it will make you look like you have falsies on.

Small Chirstmas Haul
Photobucket

Lip Smackers in strawberry and cotton candy. This brand of lipgloss is my favorite for a cheap beautiful tint of shine. Usually runs less than $3.00 at Wal-Mart. Not recommended if you want something to last all day. A product you will have to take with you to the party or to work to re-apply. My go to blush by covergirl. My favorite color is Classic Pink. Pretty pigmented and usually runs about $4.00 at Wal-Mart. As well as a free gift from coastal scents. A black velvet eyeliner pencil. I will soon post my response on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment